Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby-in-a-Box

So, for those who do not have much experience with ivf, I thought I'd share the medications that it entails. It is different from woman to woman & from cycle to cycle. I received my baby-in-a-box, which is what I call the package that the UPS driver delivers that contains the magic potion that will hopefully give me & dh our little miracle. So, here it is:

Follistim injections:



Ganirelix injections:

Methylprednisone tablets:


Doxycycline tablets:


HCG injection:


Progesterone in oil injections:



The injection medications are done using the following:

Needle for subcutaneous injections (in the belly) (top) (Follistim, Ganirelix, HCG) vs. needle for intermuscular injections (in the hiney!!!) (bottom) (Progesterone in oil)
ARE YOU JEALOUS YET???


2 comments:

  1. baby-in-a-box - I love it!

    Thanks for the add. I am looking forward to hearing about your upcoming IVF!

    I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beckie! Anyday AF wants to drop in for a visit, I'll be able to get started. I look forward to following your journey to have your family, which you will get...I just know it :-)

    By the way...how did you get your page to have the background? Did you have to make it yourself & then upload it?

    ReplyDelete