Monday, August 2, 2010

Ok, You Can Stop Hiding & Show Your Ugly Face!


So, as you can see by the agenda, AF should be arriving today! Not a fun visit by any means, but it is a welcomed visit (this time) only because then it means I can get this show on the road. Yesterday, she was knocking on my door, making herself heard. Today, there is NO sign of her. It's bad enough that when she is here, she is the worst visitor with her careless ways & painful blows. But when she is playing a game of hide-&-seek like my 6-year old nephews, I have no tolerance. Seriously, can we drop this immature game & come face-to-face??!! As much as I hate seeing you, I've got my arms open wide.
And no, the red is not accidental...


On a good note, I just made pan-seared, basil shrimp with linguine, garlic, & tomatoes for dinner. It was DAMN good!

1 comment:

  1. Come on you ugly witch! I am getting tired of dancing and need to sit down now! lol

    ReplyDelete